Tuesday, May 12, 2009

To the UFO over the Safeway

Dear UFO over the Safeway,

I saw you on Saturday afternoon. I was on my way in to get an iced coffee from those nice ladies who work at the Starbucks booth, and I saw you flying around over the building. You were very shiny and interesting looking. I've never seen a UFO before. You were my first. I actually--don't get mad--didn't think you guys existed. I thought it was only something schizophrenic people saw, or hippies who live in the woods and do peyote and grow huge pubises and worship wolves saw, and then only when they were really high or sleep deprived.

I liked the way you flew in circles, but not only in circles. You kind of changed it up every three swoops or so. I feel like you're a fly by the seat of your pants type UFO, and that's my kind of UFO. Totally.

You took off before I could get a really good look at you, which was unfortunate. I'd really like to see you again. Maybe we can go grab a coffee sometime. I bet we'd hit it off. I'd be willing to send you some pics. Not just face shots; full body shots! Not nekkid, though. I'm not that kind of girl.

Yours,
E.

No comments:

Post a Comment